Annual flower installations for properties in Southwest Illinois or nearby cities of Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, & Bethalto.
We carry a variety of annual flowers that will add lively color and plentiful shade to both homes and businesses.
Annual flowers are plantings that are installed in the spring and die after one season. They thrive throughout the summer and begin to die off in mid to late fall. They typically bloom all season until the first frost and while in bloom, the colors are simply remarkable.
Let one of our experts help bring your residential or commercial property to life! Our experienced team members know which plants work best in the sun or shade and can create a design that delightfully complements any landscape. If you own a home or business in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, or ar nearby area, call us so your property can have the best blooms in town!
Annual flowers in our area of Illinois love the warm weather!
The best time of year to plant annuals is when the weather is consistently warmer. Some landscapers wait until May to begin installing annual flowers, but there is a selection of flowers that can tolerate and even prefer the cooler spring and fall. The amount of direct sunlight will determine what types of annual flowers will grow best on your property.
Dealing with a property that's lost in the shade? Don't worry, we have annual flowers that will perfectly suit your area!
Although flowers are notoriously sun lovers, there are still a few varieties that can do well in shade. We believe no property should be left out on such a visually and naturally appealing aspect of their landscape. Our shade-loving favorites include:
- Impatiens– Sometimes known as a “Busy Lizzie,” this shade dweller comes in purple, pink, red, white, orange, and yellow.
- Begonia– Featuring hallmark bronze-green leaves, this showy flowering plant is perfect for mid-summer and blooms with delicate pink flowers.
- Coleus– Coleus is known for outrageous variations in leaf color and thrives in shady areas.
Get all the good flowers for your residential or commercial property before they're all gone! Annual flowers can transform a boring property into something spectacular. However, annuals are also incredibly popular, so the earlier you schedule your service, the less you’ll have to wait and the more likely we’ll have what you want available. We have years of experience servicing homes and businesses in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Bethalto, and nearby areas of Illinois. Let us elevate your landscape to a new height by calling (618) 374-0010!
A property with partial shade (about 4 hours of sunlight per day)
When we consider annual flowers, we look at the whole property and see just how much sunlight certain areas are receiving. Part shade flowers are considered flowers that are exposed to direct or partial sun for about half the day.
These types of flowers include:
- Lobelia– The plant creates a dramatic wave of purple and will grow in most areas but prefers some shade.
- Nicotiana– Features star-shaped flowers in white and shades of pink.
- Red salvia– This plant presents striking stalks of red flowers in shady areas.
Properties that get full sun can lead to an explosion of summer color!
Summer is time for fun in the sun, and we have a few top choices for properties with areas of full sun most of the day, including:
- Amaranthus– This large, showy annual features plumes of color. Red is a very popular variety.
- Celosia– Also known as cockscomb, this unique bloom is spiky and vibrant, available in yellow, orange, purple, red, and pink.
- Vinca– Vinca is a trailing plant that sports bright purple flowers and looks great in hanging arrangements and over walls.
Get all the good flowers for your residential or commercial property before they're all gone!
Annual flowers can transform a boring property into something spectacular. However, annuals are also incredibly popular, so the earlier you schedule your service, the less you’ll have to wait and the more likely we’ll have what you want available. We have years of experience servicing homes and businesses in Edwardsville, Maryville, Bethalto, and nearby areas of Illinois. Let us elevate your landscape to a new height by calling (618) 374-0010!