Creekside Landscape Services provides beautiful, quality landscaping services to commercial and residential properties throughout Bethalto and other cities in the southern Illinois area. Our landscape projects include the installation of elements such as retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, custom patios, and much more.
Our team is currently seeking hard-working, dependable Landscape Foreman. If you are an experienced Landscape Foreman, or if you have been a Landscape Technician/Laborer and are ready for the next level, we’d love to hear from you. We are located in Bethalto, Illinois with driving distance to areas including Godfrey, Holiday Shores, Alton, East Alton, Wood River,and Roxana.
Day to Day Landscape Foreman Tasks Include:
- Installation of all softscape and hardscape materials. ex: (retaining walls, custom patios, and pavers)
- General landscaping tasks such as trimming and pruning
- Perform fall leaf removal
- Complete jobs within the guidelines of OSHA compliance standards
Other Skills Required for the Landscape Foreman Position Include:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Ability to communicate via writing and verbally
- Able to work outside 8-10 hours a day
- Able to operate and use various types of power tools and landscape equipment
- Valid driver's license
- Able to drive a truck and trailer
- Able to operate skid steer/heavy equipment
Candidates for our Landscape Foreman position must live in or around Bethalto, IL, have reliable transportation to and from work, be authorized to work in the United States, and be able to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly. We also ask that our employees maintain a clean-cut and professional appearance.
- Paid uniforms
- Monetary bonuses
- Earned PTO (paid time off)
- Healthy insurance compensation
- Potential for growth
- Competitive hourly wages
- Potential overtime hour
Pay: $15-$20/hour, depending on experience. If you have masonry experience, you could make more than $20 per hour.
To be considered for this position, please submit an online application. A member of our staff will contact you if we feel your skills and abilities apply.