Landscaping Services for Homes & Businesses in Edwardsville, IL
We offer design and build services, patio installation, leaf removal, and much more for your home or business.
Edwardsville is a city located in Madison County, Illinois. Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville campus is located here, keeping the city bustling with young energy and activity every day. Once you are finished with the hustle and bustle of the city, pop on over to the Watershed Nature Center, one of our favorite places, for the calming atmosphere of this great wildlife preserve. The residents of Edwardsville take a lot of pride in the beautiful natural sights that surround our city, and we are proud to contribute to that.
At Creekside Landscapes, we have dedicated our life's work to taking care of and reviving the landscapes throughout Edwardsville. Some of our services include plantings, bed renovations, landscape redesigns, leaf removal, and bush hogging. Call us today at (618) 374-0010 to schedule your next landscaping project.
Our Landscape Design & Build Services Include Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Walkways, Patios, & More.
- Landscape Design: Our company uses both 2D and 3D design renderings to plan out your new landscaping project. We can redesign your entire landscape with both hardscape and softscape options. Leave it to our designers to help you create the property of your dreams.
- Outdoor Kitchens: Up your hosting game with a beautiful outdoor kitchen, outfitted with grills, wine coolers, refrigerators, wood-burning pizza ovens, and much more.
- Fire Pits & Fireplaces: Cozy up outside with friends and family well into the colder weather. We use durable, fire-resistant materials such as brick, stone, boulders, and more.
- Patios: Create a beautiful custom patio with endless design options. One of the most popular materials we use in the Edwardsville area is sandstone.
- Retaining & Seating Walls: Solve functionality issues such as soil erosion and limited seating space with our retaining and seating walls. They also double as amazing statement pieces!
- Walkways, Driveways, & Steps: Increase your curb appeal and your property value with a new driveway, walkways, and outdoor steps. We use durable, yet eye-catching building materials such as flagstone and sandstone.
- Outdoor Lighting: Illuminate your favorite landscape focal points or simply just add a little bit of light for safety around your walkways. Our team uses long-lasting, energy-efficient LED bulbs.
- Planting & Bed Renovations: Completely transform your landscape with something as simple as a new landscaping bed. Fill in your landscape beds with all kinds of shrubs, trees, annuals, and perennials.
- Annual Flowers: Planting annual flowers such as impatiens, begonias, and coleuses will add a pop of color while staying low-maintenance.
Our Additional Services Range from Hedge Trimming to Drainage Solutions
- Leaf Removal: Our crew will not only remove your leaves before the snow begins to fall, but we will also remove them from your property so you aren't left with large leaf piles taking up space on your curb.
- Commercial Snow Removal & Deicing: Enroll in our snow removal program for your business. We ensure clear parking lots, walkways, and front steps so that you, your employees, and your clients have easy and safe access all winter long.
- Bush Hogging: Our crew can clear small brush, fields, large properties, areas around lakes/ponds, county properties, and more.
- Land Clearing: No land clearing project is too big! From 1 to 100+ acres of land, we've got the training and machinery for the job.
- Grading & Drainage: Standing water on your property is no good. Call us sooner than later so we can come up with a solution together, whether it's grading your property, installing a dry creek bed, or a french drain.
We are Edwardsville's #1 Choice for Professional Landscaping Services so Give us a Call.
We proudly serve the Edwardsville, IL area as well as surrounding areas like Glen Carbon and Bethalto. If your home or business is located nearby, give us a call at (618) 374-0010 to sign up for any of the above services. We would love to help you with your next landscaping project!